Triumph 1600 Thunderbird 2009-2013 & Thunderbird 1700 Storm 2011-2013 Two-Piece Studded Seat with Driver Backrest
Mustang‘s driver seat is a full 15” wide and sits you at the ideal cruising angle. The passenger sits comfortably in a 11.5” wide bucket that utilizes Mustang’s unique internal steel support wings. Both the solo and rear seat are built on marine-grade fiberglass baseplates, complete with chrome mounting hardware. All styles feature braided edge trim.
The more you ride, the more you realize that "the most comfortable seat possible" means comfort for your back as well as for your bottom. Nothing takes the fatigue out of riding more than having full back support and being able to effortlessly adjust your lumbar support frequently. Whether sitting in your living room, car or on your motorcycle, your back deserves the best support possible. Mustang's driver backrests are designed and manufactured to the highest standards to be the most comfortable driver backrest on the market—and the answer to your riding comfort, cross-town or cross-country!
Check out our Driver Backrest features:
- The contoured pad measures approximately 7" h x 12" w.
- Folds completely flat for ease of getting on your motorcycle.
- Completely adjustable: up/down, back/forward and pivots:
- The backrest post is notched allowing four easy "snap-in-place" height adjustment positions.
- The chromed, knurled thumb screw easily adjusts the tilt angle of the backrest forward or back up to 2" while you are seated. Thumb screw is notched and will not fall out.
- Backrest pivots to match your back angle.
- All exposed hardware is chrome-plated for a custom look.
- Studded styles feature chrome studs on the back, not on the top where you might catch them with your boot.
- Chrome steel backrest post slides in and out of receptacle that is reinforced and riveted directly into the baseplate for strength.
- Ball-end, spring loaded detent screw is set at the factory to ensure positive height adjustment stops.
- Foam surrounds the hardware to provide maximum comfort.
- Nylon friction washers and stop nuts keep the mechanism tight with smooth operation.
- Backrest is easily removed without any tools or the need to remove the seat.
- When backrest is not in use, the receptacle's slot is covered by a leather flap held tightly with a hook-and-loop closure for a smooth, clean appearance.
Front Width: 15"
Rear Width 11.5"
Weight: 19 lbs
PLEASE NOTE - THERE IS CURRENTLY A 4 - 6 WEEK WAIT ON ALL ORDERS FOR MUSTANG SEATS. THIS IS DUE TO STAFF CUTS AT MUSTANG