Those who ride wide open need the exhaust for it. The British Customs Straight Pipe Performance Tips replace the stock muffler with drag racing style tips that greatly improve the look and sound. These tips install quickly and easily behind the catalytic converter, which helps open up the deep, resonant note of the engine. They’re made from 304 stainless steel for durability, quality, and weather resistance, and will develop a rich patina that will complement the colors of the header. They’ll also help you gain some significant weight savings over the stock mufflers. A great alternative to paying for a full exhaust system, the Drag Performance Tips will give your ride a mean, low-slung look like nothing else.
- Vintage drag racing looks
- Weigh 13 pounds less than stock mufflers
- Rich, throaty sound
- Made from quality 304 stainless steel
- Installs quickly and easily
- Made in USA
- No need to retune or remap, simply install, start and let your bike idle for 10 minutes and the ECU will relearn itself