MC4-ST 15W-50 (100% PAO ESTER) 4 Lt
Recomended for hotter weather condition
MC4-ST 15W-50 is the superior performance premium engine oil with 100% PAO & Ester, full synthetic base oils combined with the latest additive technology including*FULL ZINC + (exceeding 1800+ ppm levels) for maximum engine, gearbox & clutch protection against wear, corrosion, oil oxidation, piston deposits and sludge under all conditions. It exceeds the requirements of API SN/CF and JASO MA.
- 100% PAO & Ester Premium Synthetic
- Diesel (Non DPF)
CAN BE USED WHERE THE FOLLOWING SAE VISCOSITIES ARE RECOMMENDED:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Click Here to view Motorcycle Brochure
- Click Here to view Technical Bulletin on JASO MA Specifications
- Click Here to view Technical Bulletin on Esters in Oils
Penrite 10 Tenths Racing products are used by Factory Race Teams to provide the ultimate in performance and protection. To visit our Factory Racing Partners and Penrite Brand Ambassadors Click Here
MC4-ST 15W-50 is designed for use in most modern four stroke road & sports bikes, dirt & enduro bikes, ATV’s/Quad bikes and 4 stroke scooters that require a full synthetic engine oil. It is also equally suitable for use in transmissions with wet clutch systems where engine & gearbox oils are combined. It has optimum clutch slip prevention in these systems and exceeds JASO MA requirements.
MC4-ST 15W-50 is a SHEAR FREE formulation that eliminates viscosity loss and maintains oil pressure during extreme engine operating conditions ensuring the ultimate in protection for your engine. It can be used where semi synthetic or other types of oils are specified by the manufacturer including where SAE 15W-40 & SAE 20W-40 & SAE 15W-50 grade oils are recommended such as in Aprilia, BMW, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Moto Guzzi, Suzuki, V Moto, Yamaha and more.
MC4-ST 15W-50 contains 100% PAO and Ester base oils that provide superior oil film strength, heat resistance and oil shear protection combined with a SHEAR FREE formulation that eliminates viscosity loss and maintains oil pressure during extreme engine operating conditions ensuring the ultimate in protection for your engine.
MC4-ST 15W-50 is also suitable for use in other four stroke engines such as stationary engines & generators or other vehicles that require this grade and specification of engine oil. It is suitable for use with most petrol, racing and other conventional fuels.
- PREMIUM 100% PAO and ESTER base oils for maximum heat resistance and high performance
- *FULL ZINC+ additive pack for ultimate wear protection
- SHEAR FREE formulation eliminates viscosity loss
- LATEST oil technology for less wear, sludge & piston deposits
- MAXIMUM power and acceleration
- FACTORY PROVEN by competition race teams
- Backward compatible and suitable for use with SM, SL, SJ, SH & SG oils
- Trusted protection for performance engines
- Suitable for use with wet clutch systems (JASO MA)
- Extends engine life by reducing high temperature engine deposits
- API SN/CF
- JASO MA
|Density at 15°C, kg/L||0.862|
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt
|Cold Cranking Viscosity, cP at -20°C||5929|
|Zinc, Mass %||0.124|
|Phosphorus, Mass %||0.112|
|Sulphated Ash, Mass %||1.2|
|Boron, Mass %||0.063|
For product safety and handling information, refer to Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS SHEET) below