The Acewell CA085 series of digital motorcycle speedometers combine the benefits of modern digital technology with a traditional analogue needle.
This unit comes with a black plastic body, Chrome fascia ring and black face.
- Classic 85mm needle tachometer with digital LCD display for speedo and other features.
- LCD shows digital functions of speedometer, tachometer, maximum RPM and SPD, average speed, trip meter 1/2, odometer, riding time, total riding time, total hour meter, volt meter, temperature meter, volt meter and clock.
- Integrates 6 LED warning lamps with different symbols depending on model.
- Built-in RGB LED backlight, user can adjust his/her prefer backlight color.
- Backlight can be switched on independently.
- Fast processor so can connect to pulse type gearbox speed sensors.
- Allows end user to adjust odometer when the odometer is less than 30km / 18.6 miles.
- Universal wheel circumference setting range: 1-3999mm.
- CA-085 includes main unit, bracket, RPM sensing wire, speed sensor, fitting kits, wiring harness and sleeve of main unit.
- Excellent water resistant, anti-vibration structure and noise immunity design
Power Input: 12VDC
Speed Sensor: No Contact Magnetic Sensor and reed switch
Tacho Input: CDI or Ignition-coil signal
Wheel Circumference setting: 1mm-3999mm (1mm increment)
Operation Temperature: -10C to 80C inner housing
Storage Temperature: -25C to 85C inner housing
85mm dia x 56mm deep.
Threaded body with rear fitting fastening ring in the manner of a VDO unit. The speed sensor can be mounted anywhere on the bike while the tacho lead can be hard wired or simply wrapped around the spark plug cable.